In our last blog post we discussed the different steps to successful detoxing and how to stay on track. A common question that we get here at Be Beautiful Online is 'What should I eat during a detox?' and the important thing to remember is to ensure you eat healthy foods and make sure that you don’t feel deprived at any point.
The below recipe for delicious fresh vegetable soup can help to keep you on the right track, and you can simply change the vegetables to make a different soup each time!
1 medium onion
1 medium butternut squash
3 large carrots
3 medium leeks
½ green cabbage
1 can chopped tomatoes
2 pints stock
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Make up the 2 pints of stock
2. Chop the onion and soften in a small amount of the stock
3. Chop the butternut squash, carrots, leeks and cabbage
4. Add the veg to the onion and pour in the rest of the stock, allow to simmer for around 20 minutes
4. Add the can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for about 15 mins
5. Once all the veg is soft allow to cool and blend (if required) to preferred consistency
6. Season with a small amount of salt and pepper
I hope you enjoy your healthy tasty soup and that this recipe helps you to stay on track with your detoxing plan. Please get in touch
if you have delicious healthy recipes for detoxing that you would like to share with us, and of course if you need any further help or advice with our products.