- Weight Management
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Sports Nutrition
- Tanning Pills
- Health Blog
- About Us
- Contact Us
All of this talk about healthy and warming food to eat now that the weather is colder and the nights are drawing in has made me feel very hungry! So I thought I would share a few of my favourite recipes with you starting with lovely warming soup...
This delicious butternut squash soup recipe will keep you warm and healthy through the winter! Follow the recipe below to make this lovely dish for 4 people.
1 medium butternut squash
1 red chilli
2 cloves of garlic
1.5L vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp olive oil
1. Roughly chop the carrots, onion, butternut squash and chilli
2. Heat oil in a large sauce pan then add vegetables and sweat off for 4-5 minutes
3. Crush the garlic and add to the vegetables and then cook for a further 1-2 minutes
4. Add stock to vegetables along with salt and pepper, bring to boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked and stock has reduced, remove from the heat and blend with hand blender or food processor until smooth
6. Add further salt and pepper to taste if required.
I hope you enjoy making and of course eating this delicious warming butternut squash soup and please check out the next recipe in this series for Spicy tomato soup!
Please get in touch below with a comment if you have delicious healthy recipes warming that you would like to share with us, and of course if you need any further help or advice with our products.