- Vitamin D3 - Regularly taken 1000 IU to help support the body's immunity - 12 months supply
- Vitamin K supports the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation
- Vitamin C is a water based vitamin which means it works especially on the water based area of cells, to help fight damage caused by free radicals
Vitamin K2 MK-7 derived from Natto is the more premium version and has become extremely popular to provide additional support to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation. One capsule taken daily will provide you with 125% of the recommended daily allowance.
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that occurs in five different forms, the most important are vitamin D2 and D3 (cholecalciferol). The health benefits of vitamin D3 vary depending on research. Although very few foods contain vitamin D3, it is readily available through the absorption of the sun's rays If sun exposure is not an option, supplement your diet with Vitamin D3 tablets.
Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and contributes to normal function of the immune and nervous system. It increases non-haem iron absorption, the mineral essential for healthy blood formation and also supports normal collagen formation to help keep skin more supple
Free radicals are produced in excess due to exposure to pollution, sunlight and many other factors such as cigarette smoke, and modern day-to-day living. Antioxidant vitamin C supports the body's ability to neutralise free radicals by contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) providing 1000 IU. Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Vitamin K2 MK-7: Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natto Powder 100mcg (125% RDA), HPMC capsule suitable for vegetarians. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose 250mg, Silicon Dioxide 10mg
Vitamin C: Amount per serving: 1064.86mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) providing 1000mg Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Vitamin K2 MK-7: Take one capsule daily with a meal preferably in the evening.
Vitamin D3: Take one tablet daily with water and preferably during a meal.
Vitamin C: Take 1 tablet daily before meals with water or as directed by your health advisor
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding (lactating)
- Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age
- Do not take supplements as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet
- Consult your GP before taking food supplements if you are taking any medication or have an existing medical problem
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For a diagnosis or treatment always consult your own GP.
Free UK Postage. All orders are dispatched within 24hrs except for Weekends and Bank Holidays via First Class Royal Mail Business Post.
All international destinations require a signature on delivery and tracking is available. International postage rates given prior to placing order. See Terms & Conditions for more information.